The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 50DS is the flagship of the Deck Saloon range, designed in tandem by Phillippe Briand and Garroni designers this vessel has been created to meet and exceed every expectation and pre-conception of the deck saloon concept, the Jeanneau 50DS is a true flagship.
As a Jeanneau deck saloon it naturally has a large cockpit area making sailing her one of the most pleasurable experiences available from any of the Jeanneau range, her sleek keel and modern interior speak form themselves when it comes to style and comfort with a wide variety of options and choices to suit every different sailor. Aboard the entire Jeanneau Deck Saloon range you will find comfort and practicality demonstrated by the large volume of storage aboard and the many options which make this boat a first class passage maker and distance cruiser.
You will notice in the cockpit the twin helm allowing for ease of movement around, the large standard winches and ample seating areas to relax around at sea or in port and the fully retractable gangway door meaning you are not left looking for somewhere to stow it at sea.
And you will love the long, sleek windows, a now iconic feature in the marine world synonymous with the Jeanneau DS range, the high aspect sail options and the many cabin configurations along with the many other features which set this boat apart from the competition.
Down below you will discover ample living space including a sizable galley kitchen overseeing a comfortable saloon with many superb options of layout to suit all needs and wants, this boat is loaded to the gunwales with clever storage ideas, modern design and manufacturing practices which really stand out in the saloon with the beautifully finished woods and metals wherever you choose to look.
Anyone looking for a more intense sailing experiences can upgrade this boat with the optional performance pack addition which includes lightweight sails with a larger total area and a number of extras to encourage every knot out of the boat, also as with all the new Jeanneau sailboats it is possible to upgrade this yacht to incorporate the new
- Exceptional style and comfort.
- Spacious cockpit area with modern deck lines.
- Available with the 360 degree docking option.
- Light and space created by the Deck Saloon concept through use of oversized windows.
- The owners cabin can be forward to aft, depending on each owner’s taste.
- Impressive list of equipment with standard trim including “Black Label” spray-hood, additional domestic battery, folding wooden cockpit table and much more.
- Three part cockpit with helm, outdoor saloon area and outdoor lounge area for relaxing whilst underway.
- Forward sail locker.
- Dedicated easy access storage space for life raft at stern of the vessel.
- Large choice of upholstery and interior finishing options to really personalize the vessel to your own wants and needs.
- Several different flexible berthing setup options available for any and all crews.